Warranty & Parts Operation Manager At D.light
Warranty & Parts Operation Manager At D.light 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The job holder will develop and manage monthly warranty bills through validation of warranty reports documented on Atlas. The Job holder will prepare warranty cost reports based on spare parts used and Labor fees payout for the service partners. The job holder will work with the Head of Aftersales in the respective OPCO’s to reduce warranty cost on any identified area.
The job holder will raise periodical approvals to pay the service partners as per the analyzed data. The job holder will also be in charge of spare parts management. He/She will support on spare parts analyzing, forecasting, ordering, inventory management and used parts return management through atlas system.
- Review and implement warranty claim management in the system by Accepting, holding or rejecting the bills
- Provide warranty management training to Service Managers and Regional Service Managers
- Prepare monthly warranty cost report for the OPCOs
- Support OPCOs on monthly spare parts usage tracking and for forecasted orders
- Manage used parts return process in system vs billed parts in warranty claims
- Audit abnormal warranty claims from service centers
- Verify and validate Field technician’s payouts
- Share audit feedback with service center managers/partners on spare parts usage and system utilization
- Manage invoicing of warranty bills and records keeping
Core KPI: –
- Warranty cost management & reporting
- Used parts return ratio.
- Stock out in the OPCOs.
- Long term Pending management
- Inventory management – coordinate with service center managers to ensure parts and refurbishment stock availability at all service centers.
- Implement daily cycle and weekly inventory counts to ensure it tallies with physical and system.
- Monthly warranty claims for OPCOs by service Centers and field technicians
- Monthly Service Cost for OPCOs by SKUs.
- Quarterly performance audit of Service Centers warranty management as per approved evaluation and audit criteria. Parts availability ration at the OPCOs (stock out management)
- Weekly & Monthly used parts return/collection ratio by the service centers < 95%
Desired Skills and Experience
- A degree in mathematics, Accounting, business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in after sales service operations and 3 years in warranty management administration for telco/FMHA.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in warranty cost management
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement and meeting or exceeding expectations and able to demonstrate complete discretion and confidentiality
- Superior verbal and written communication skills an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Business driven, people focused, with exceptional influencing skills;
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, presentation and time-management skills
- Passion for social enterprise, development of people and environmental benefits
Vacancies in ManufacturingView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.