Unit Managers 5 PositionsEmploi Recruitment
We are looking for a high-performing Unit Managers to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Setting and monitoring sales objectives.
- Providing sales strategies, feedback, and marketing plans.
- Contributing to meeting sales targets.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
- Mediating disputes with customers.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Setting sales goals and that of the team through warm leads by providing strategies, feedback, and marketing campaign
- Leveraging connections within their own and friends
- Answering customer queries and mediating disputes with customers to provide a satisfactory solution
- Holding performance review meetings with individuals and the whole group, offering individualized coaching, and generally fostering a positive company culture
- Managing research ways to improve sales skills by attending meetings, reading books, or taking courses, and then imparting that knowledge to their team by leading regular training sessions.
Insurance Sales Manager Requirements:
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Over 2 years of experience in Sales, Management, Banking, Microfinance, and insurance sales.
- Successful previous experience in Insurance is an added advantage.
- Aggressive skills, adaptable and a team player
- Sales acumen; Talent for sales and commitment to learning new strategies
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Effective Interpersonal skills.
- Adept listening to concerns and offering reasonable solutions
- Solid understanding of policies and products.
- Be able to provide mentorship.
Salary= Kshs. 50,000 plus commission
Age bracket 28 and above
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.