Transport & Logistic Manager At Movit Products Limited
Transport & Logistic Manager At Movit Products Limited 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Position & Grade: Transport & Logitics Manager
Reports to: Senior Manager Operations
This position is responsible for excellent execution, direction, and coordination of all inbound and outbound logistical matters within the Movit Products Ltd.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
● Manage inbound and outgoing deliveries to attain the required OTIF
● Manage all logistical and maintenance service providers contracts to ensure continuous high performance
● Ensure proper maintenance of all the company fleet
● Manage the function budget
● Managing the logistic service provider contracts
● Drive Driver vehicle safety program
● Ensure all operations adhere to laws and company guidelines
● Lead and motivate the entire transport team through briefings, and performance appraisals to attain required efficiency;
● Scheduling daily and weekly routes
● Implement the Movit Eagle way by executing your duties in line with Quality, Speed, Cost, Safety and People in order to establish the basis for Effective Problem Solving, Continuous Improvement and Innovation; and
● Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules
● Ensure shipping documents are properly filed
● Keep organized records of vehicles, schedules and completed orders
● Perform any other duties and responsibilities as maybe assigned from time to time by the Supervisor. Working Relationship and work Environment:
● Working with the entire staff and departments in Movit Products Limited;
● Maintain good relations with key associates and company external stakeholders;
● Office based and ability to manage urgent demands;
● Ability to meet deadlines and exhibit a high degree of flexibility and versatility;
● Ability to work in a team.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
● The ideal candidate for this position should hold minimum of degree in Automotive Engineering with professional certificate in Supply chain management as added advantage
● Solid knowledge of supply chain management
● A Minimum of five (5) years’ relevant work experience for direct entry; or Three (3) years’ experiences in the previous grade.
● Able to operate effectively in a high-volume service driven transport operation.
● Possessing a good understanding of all relevant legal compliance and fleet controls.
● Knowledge of transport methods, costs and benefits
● Full understanding of transport operational systems.
● People management skills
● Ability to work under pressure with minimum or no supervision and meet deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment
● Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills with a high demonstrable level of integrity and confidentiality.