Trading Operator At Vivo Energy
Trading Operator At Vivo Energy 1 PositionVivo Energy
- Support planning and development of trading business in the region.
- Establish and foster good working relationships with all key trading partners both within and outside the company.
- Assist to gather competitive intelligence on prevailing supply and demand forces impacting trading operations as directed.
- Managing OTS operations.
- Prepare the price build-up for industry and private imports.
- Timely circulate price build-up to stakeholders.
- Effectively & timely communicate critical information to participants on all imports.
- Manage accurate and timely transfer of product to vessel participants.
- Support tendering processes as directed.
- Coordinate trading operations with trading partners.
- Initiate and follow up on creation of all new trade accounts.
- Raise invoices to trading partners.
- Raise credit/debit notes to trading partners.
- Raise sale contracts to trading partners for trade sales.
- Manage trade debtors effectively and ensure timely collections.
- Reconcile trade accounts to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Address and resolve all queries raised by trading partners.
- Invoice import deliveries in the ERP system.
- Support supply logistics processes.
- Compile discharge instructions for OTS imports to support logistical arrangements and documentation of import delivery.
- Timely circulate final price build-up for OTS imports to support demurrage claim calculations.
- Coordinate cross functionally communication between the supply team and finance team to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of shipments to trading partners.
- Support trading sales.
- Identify and pursue commercial trading opportunities. Accountable for consistently meeting targeted trading oil delivery schedules, profitability and optimization targets.
- Reviewing Seller’s and Buyer’s Contracts.
- Negotiate contracts for sale of oil products within limits of authority.
- Coordinate and resolve all arising back office issues relating to trading.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the oil industry supply chain field.
- University graduate level Marketing, Business Administration or Commerce & Accounting.
- Proven computing and analytical competencies.
- Effective team player.
- High integrity and strong character.
- Proven communication and inter-personal skills with strong negotiation skills.
- Relevant experience with IT systems