Trade Marketing & Distribution Internship Program At British American Tobacco (bat)
Trade Marketing & Distribution Internship Program At British American Tobacco (bat) 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Few companies founded in 1902 are still going from strength to strength. Fewer still are leaders in more than 55 markets. And with one billion adult smokers around the world, we manufacture the cigarettes chosen by around one in eight of them. We take our business and our impact very seriously. We know the tobacco industry is a controversial one, and so it’s all the more important that we act responsibly, from the sourcing of tobacco leaf right through to how we market our products to adult consumers. Global to local Our business operates at a local, as well as global, level. We don’t own tobacco farms or directly employ farmers. More than 1,000 BAT leaf technicians worldwide support some 90,000 contracted farmers worldwide.
Job Number: 32781
We are glad to introduce our internship programme that is designed for individuals who are looking to work in a dynamic global organization. The programme comprises of functional projects which, you, as an intern will be assigned over a period of 1 year in Nairobi, Coast, Lake, Mountain, Rift & Eastern Regions of Kenya. Along with accomplishing challenging tasks every day, you will receive coaching from your assignment manager through a structured plan and defined set of deliverables, for you to grow both your business and leadership capabilities.
Essential Experience, Skills And Knowledge
- We expect you to have graduated from the university within the last 1 year. We are looking for someone driven, ambitious and with a zeal for learning. You will need to have an analytical approach, complimented by excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Interested applicants will have a chance to strive for development and contribute actively to the business through their projects in the Trade Marketing & Distribution function.
- If you have the talent and expertise to make your mark in a global organisation that thrives on diversity, innovation and a commitment to helping people make the most of their abilities, send through your application!!
- A valid driving licence is mandatory as in this role you will be required to drive a company car
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
Vacancies in ManufacturingView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.