Technical Training Officer At Aa Of Kenya
Technical Training Officer At Aa Of Kenya 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
AA Kenya is the oldest and largest automobile association in Kenya with over 100,000 members and branch offices in all major towns countrywide. Internationally we are affiliated with the FÃ©dÃ©ration Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA) which represents over 100 million motorists worldwide.
We are seeking to engage a Technical Training Officer who will join our Technical Institute team to assist in promoting road safety through training.
- Research on training materials and update the existing training materials
- Carry out training for internal and external customers.
- Ensure quality delivery of training programmes to clients.
- Identify clients training needs and align them with the training plan.
- Prepare and submit post training reports.
- Ensure all training activities are evaluated.
- Review training curricula to capture the market dynamics and new courses.
- Marketing Technical training products to potential clients.
- Perform any other duties as will be assigned from time to time.
Minimum job requirements:
For appointment to this position one must have:
- Degree or Diploma in a related Course or its equivalent.
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience in technical training.
- Conversant with PowerPoint presentations and modern ways of delivering training
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
Vacancies in Education & TrainingView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.