Tata International Limited (til) Is Looking For You. Apply!!
Tata International Limited (til) Is Looking For You. Apply!! 1 PositionTata International Limited [TIL]
Sales Executive – Spare Parts at Tata International Limited (TIL)
Tata International Limited (TIL) is a global trading and distribution company with a presence in manufacturing and supply chain integration in select businesses. With a network of offices and subsidiaries in more than 39 countries across Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas, we leverage our worldwide presence and our sourcing and marketing competencies to work with global brands and market leaders. We are guided by the tenets of the Tata Code of Conduct and strive to achieve the highest possible ethical standards to deliver what we promise to customers. With our vision of being globally significant in each of our chosen businesses by 2025, we are firmly on a path of sustained growth with revenues of US $2.02 billion recorded in FY16.
Reference Number: OC/2020/010 SPAREPARTS
Department: Aftersales – Spare Parts
Overall Job Purpose:
The job holder shall market and sell spare parts for profit in line with the company policies in Eldoret and surrounding region.
Reports To: Warehouse Manager.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers’ requirements, recommend requirements and make a sale.
- Develop Tata Network in Eldoret to improve revenue.
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and provide customers with quotations for spares.
- Update spares database and reports on day to day basis for loss of sale from the branch.
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries with appropriate quotations for spares.
- Shipment of spare parts sales order.
- Review sales performance against monthly targets, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Reconcile LPO of customers and supply pending items when available.
- File invoices in file as per series.
- Ensure all receiving and issuing of parts are done with the barcode scanners.
- Carry out spare parts sales and marketing In Eldoret and the region.
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- 3 years’ hands on experience in sale of Auto Spares Parts.
- Degree in mechanical engineering, Auto stores management, Supply chain management or related field, ICT literate.
Attributes and Skills:
- Excellent experience in automobile especially in the commercial vehicles segment, extensive knowledge of motor mechanics.
- Team player, result oriented and should hold a valid driving permit.
- Should be of high integrity and professional.
- An in-depth knowledge of Tata spares.
- Strategic appreciation of the distribution business.
- Excellent communications and time management skills.
- Ability to work logically and systematically.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
Do you want to increase your chances of landing this job? Request for CV editing today!