Systems Administrator At Swissport
Systems Administrator At Swissport 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to fill the above position in our IT Department.
The successful candidate will coordinate with the Regional IT Manager to ensure the Swissport Global IT transformation agenda is fulfilled and assist with all system and IT related matters and activities at the country level.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In liaison with the Regional IT Manager and the CFO ensure timely and cost-effective renewals of all contracts with IT suppliers
- In liaison with the Regional IT Manager ensure all locally managed systems are effectively running and produce the expected benefits and appropriate maintenance plans exist
- Perform relevant helpdesk support duties as assigned through Global Helpdesk Field Services ensuring that logged issues have been closed within agreed upon timelines.
- Implement the Global IT Transformation initiatives and requirements in a timely fashion
- Roll-out IT tasks and projects as assigned by the Regional IT Manager
- Troubleshoot network, hardware and other IT equipment within the organization towards maintaining system efficiency
- On site delivery service regarding the whole ÎMACD process
- On call emergency service for end user devices
- Rollout support at stations for end user devices
- Troubleshoot, repair and handling of 3rd party repairs
Professional Qualification & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science / Diploma in IT or equivalent
- Microsoft MCP/MOS (Expert) and/or MCSE or A+ certification or similar
- Maintenance and management of desktops and application software
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in IT field service
- Strong customer and service orientation/focus
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Industry and international experience is an asset
All staff are eligible to apply for this position.
Closing Date : 21st May, 2021