Strategy And Operations Manager, Marketing At Google
Strategy And Operations Manager, Marketing At Google 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
- Experience in an analytical role in management consulting, or in a business operations and analytics environment.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience working with analytical insights, quantitative analysis, and complex stakeholder management.
- Commercial experience in a dynamic, complex environment working on strategy development and delivery.
- Research and insights experience with the Sub-Saharan Africa region.
- Experience in marketing.
- Cross-functional team work approach, with project management stills leading multi-country projects.
About the job
Strategy & Operations (S&O) professionals in Google’s Marketing organization provide business critical insights and analytics, ensure cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, and help teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. Whether you are embedded within a specific marketing team to use insights to enable better marketing decisions or the global S&O function to equip the organization to succeed at scale, you will engage with Google leadership in order to establish Marketing’s strategic direction. You will manage planning and operational processes and work cross-functionally with key partners across Marketing, Product, Finance and Engineering to solve our toughest challenges, advocate for high-priority projects, and drive greater operational rigor within Marketing.
To be successful in this role, you have a hypothesis-driven approach to problem solving, effective quantitative and communication skills, and the ability to take on broad-reaching and ambiguous questions while working collaboratively and cross-functionally with Googlers of all levels.
As a Strategy and Operations Manager, you'll provide business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, manages operations and tracking for key business metrics and helps teams drive strategic projects and new initiatives forward.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Partner with leadership to set the Sub-Saharan Africa region's Marketing annual strategic plan, articulating Marketing’s critical priorities and corresponding investment. Coordinate Director/VP level deliverables.
- Improve overall Marketing efficiency and effectiveness by applying a rigorous approach to Marketing’s operational processes.
- Run smooth, efficient operations including staffing, target-setting, training. Lead annual planning and resource management.
- Bring science and rigor to establishing Marketing’s priorities; conduct data-driven business analytics to support and make recommendations on strategy and investment.
- Evaluate and pressure test Marketing performance on Google's core products and priorities. Identify opportunities to drive product growth and user engagement, and develop data-driven recommendations for leadership.
Vacancies in IT & TelecomsView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.