Software Engineer At Cellulant Corporation
Software Engineer At Cellulant Corporation 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Reporting to the Product Lead – Core Platforms, the position holder will be responsible for architecting, designing, developing, deploying and supporting tools and solutions for our customers. It will be your responsibility to help our team build scalable, highly available, reliable, secure deployments using an agile methodology.
- Design, Architect, develop, test, maintain and support software tools and platforms.
- Engage in all aspects of the software development cycle including; coding, documentation, testing, deployment, user training, post implementation support, maintenance and issue resolution of the core product offerings.
- Evaluate and improve existing products and solutions, by researching new and alternate technologies and designs.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the development team through advancing the development pipeline, tools and software development practices.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Android or iOS experience is an added advantage.
- Backend development experience with procedural languages such as C, C++, C#, PHP, Java. Preferably PHP and Java. With enterprise servers, Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, JBOSS, Glassfish e.t.c.
- Deep understanding of API development with various integration protocols e.g. Rest, Soap, iso 8583 e.t.c
- Experience accessing and using relational databases such as MySql, postgresql, MsSql or Oracle
- Big Data or noSQL databases experience (Hadoop, Mongo, NiFi, Storm or Spark).
- Must be able to work closely within the team and at the same time be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience with human centered design / design thinking & other UI/UX design paradigms.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you read this. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Vacancies in IT & TelecomsView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.