Software Engineer - Windows + Devices At Microsoft
Software Engineer - Windows + Devices At Microsoft 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join our Windows Client Quality Team to help measure and monitor the end-to-end customer experience for a new generation of experiences across the Windows operating system.
The ideal candidate will be contributing to building infrastructure that tests and validates experiences, and also aggregates and analyzes data from hundreds of millions of devices to measure customer experience with the operating system as well as to identify potential problems that end customers may face and mitigate them or prevent them from occurring.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of relevant industry software design and development experience, working with a mainstream programming/scripting language (C++, C#, Java, etc.)
- Experience collaborating/ability to collaborate with teams across different time zones and geographies
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills with great attention to detail
- Experience with querying, manipulating, and reporting on big data platforms (COSMOS, Kusto, etc)
- Experience with machine learning tools and platforms is an advantage
- Intense passion for end user experiences
- Ability to quickly absorb new technologies
- Ability to resolve ambiguities effectively, prioritize and drive projects to completion, prioritize between multiple needs and adapt to changing circumstances
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence outcomes and communicate technical content to general audiences.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Vacancies in IT & TelecomsView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.