Software Developer 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Job Title: Software Developer
Department/Group: Web development
Direct Supervisor: Project Manager
Job Category: Technical Team
Relationships: Internal and External
Travel Required: Occasionally
Duties and responsibilities
1. Web Developer duties
• Full lifecycle designing, building and maintaining.
• Designing, coding and debugging application in various software language.
• Software analysis, code analysis, requirement analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, systems risk analysis, software reliability analysis.
• Object-oriented design and analysis.
• Software modeling and simulation.
• Front end graphical user interface designer.
• Software testing and quality assurance.
• Performance tuning, improvement, balance, usability, automation.
• Support maintain and document software functionality.
• Performs software demonstration for new and exiting clients and prospects
• Integrate software with existing systems.
• Work with the team of developers and projects managers to bring brand new concepts to market.
• Explain technologies and solutions to technical non-technical stakeholder.
• Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
• Project planning by development of technical specifications and plans
• Maintain standards compliance.
• Implement localization or globalization of software’s.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
• Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize develop and efficiency.
2. Customer support
• Perform end user training for system user.
• Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers
• Provide comprehensive support to internal customers; achieve resolution to outstanding problems or issues
3. Corporate Positioning
• Give presentations, seminars and briefings to clients articulating Organization’s Value Proposition.
• Make good technical decisions that provide solutions to business challenges
• Build productive client relationships and identify and develop opportunities for new business.
• Carrying and presenting self in a way that reflects a positive image of the company to the public.
4. Other Responsibilities
• Working in collaboration with other teams
• Creating new brand collateral for clients, including concept development
• Participating in upselling or cross selling for existing clients
• Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals
• Providing quality control over own work
• Following best practice with the design and creative team
• Create Wireframes for Website Pages
• Work with Designers to Perfect Site Aesthetics
• Test Website Applications for Functionality Skills and competencies
• Actively Seek New Programming Knowledge
• Build Products Using HTML/CSS/JS/python /JQuery and Other Front-End Technologies
• Familiar with Development and Debugging Tools for Cross-Browser Issues
• Solid Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
• Update Current software’s to Meet Modern Software Standards
• Expertise in current computer hardware and software
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Eye for detail and identifying problems
• An understanding of business
• Bachelor’s degree in Web / Software Development or related field
• 1-2 years’ experience required.
• Strong multi-tasking, time management and organization skills.
• Excellent interpersonal/human relations skills.
• Strong judgment and decision making abilities. Able to work under pressure, able to multitask, excellent team player and able to work in a multinational environment.
• Good interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
• Willing and commit to stay at least 2 years with the position.
• Ability to work from home without supervision.
• Driven and ambitious and able to self-lead and take initiative.
• Strong organization, planning, communication, and presentation skills.
• Superb collaboration, diplomatic and interpersonal skills coupled with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently, perform under pressure, and work with diverse people.
• Client centric and a savvy relationship builder.
• Detailed oriented, analytical and problem solver.
• Agile and resilient and shows interest in continuous personal development.
• Abide by all non-compete/solicit agreements