Software Developer Intern
Software Developer Intern 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
About the role
We are looking for a junior Software Developer Intern who will be engaged in all phases of the company's software and product development lifecycle that include gathering and analysing user/business/product/system requirements, responding to outages and creating application systems.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software, website programs and products.
- Testing and evaluating new rpducts and programs
- Writing and implementing efficient codes/scripts
- Determining operational practicality of softwares and site products
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing software
- Compiling and assessing user feedback to improve software performance
- Working closely with other developers, marketing and sales departments, UX designers, business and systems analysts
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, programming, computer science, software engineering or a related field.
- Knowledge using SQL to update and retrieve data
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Relevant professional software development experience as a Full Stack
- Experience with responsive web design, including API and database creation
- Commercial and business awareness and experience
- Hands-on, and with strong execution skills
- Good written and communication skills and high attention to detail
- Passion for innovation, learning, and use of technology to change business
- Have the ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines