Software Developer At Stawika Capital Limited
Software Developer At Stawika Capital Limited 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
• Providing accurate timing estimates on work.
• Grow and improve the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
• Analyze users’ needs and then produce a system specification and features required to meet those needs.
• Recommend software upgrades for customers’ existing programs and systems
• Determine user requirements that are related to the functions of the software, such as the security, hardware and performance requirements.
• Develop new user-facing features
• Development of interactive reporting user interfaces and dash boards
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Contributing to documentation (instructional, pitch and technical specification)
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Write well-designed, testable code
• From a specifications design, test, and develop software that meets the specification.
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
• Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
• Ensure timely updates of features and security patches
Academic and professional Qualifications
• Minimum of Bachelor Degree (BSc) in Computer Science or Related fields
• 3 + years of experience
• Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions (PostgreSQL and MongoDB).
• Server management and deployment for the relevant environment.
o Experience running Kubernetes & Docker in production.
o Experience Terraform, Jenkins, Spinnaker.
o Experience with Linux Administration.
o Experience with Kafka.
• Proficiency with git.
• Appreciation for clean and well documented code
• Expert proficiency in Agile development process
• Strong coding skills, ability to use BDD and TDD if needed
• Advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI best practices, responsive design and current technologies
• Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and learn new technologies quickly
• Adaptable and open to working on a variety of diverse projects
• Ability to find and solve technical issues with minimal supervision
• Ability to wireframe, mockup, and design professional level page and site layouts.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Applications will be addressed to the Operations Director, and should reach them by 5:pm on 10th May 2021