Social Media Executive At Securex
Social Media Executive At Securex 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
HISTORY With the vision of a safer Kenya and the experience of the police force, former Police Inspector Kishori Lal Sahni started a small investigations company in 1970 which has now grown to be one of the most respected brands in the security industry in the East African Region. Securex has grown from strength to strength in the past forty four years to become the leading Security Solutions provider for a wide host of clients in diverse industries. Starting with only an investigations department in the seventies, Securex soon grew to incorporate the manned guarding section which to date is one of the most respected forces in the provision of client friendly services. Currently under the stewardship of Mr. K L Sahni’s son; Tony Sahni, Securex has from the early nineties been able to distinguish itself from other competitors by embracing technological solutions to augment the services of security guards and hence provide integrated security systems. Not only are our services available in Kenya, but our net was cast wide when we set up our Uganda offices in 1996, Rwanda in 2012 and Tanzania being our latest office in 2014.
We are looking for a witty and strategic social media executive to maintain Securex’s online presence on various public social platforms. The Social media executive will responsible for managing all the company’s social media platforms by creating creative and captivating content, monitoring and analyzing user engagement. The individual should have a flexible and engaging writing style, knowledge in pertinent engagement metrics, and social media management tools.
- Developing engaging social media strategies.
- Managing all social media platforms of Securex Agencies LT
- Scheduling social media posts.
- Engaging followers with regular company updates.
- Creating brand awareness to gain audience attention.
- Responding to the comments on social media as per the company communication policy.
- Monitoring social media metrics and ROI.
- Analyzing social media trends.
- Optimizing social media content effectively.
- Creating editorial calendars and digital schedules
- Create engaging text, video, and image content
- Staying up to date with the latest social media advertising efforts and goals.
- Preparing social media engagement and activities reports.
- Communication on the Securex Social Media policy and ensuring it is adhered to company-wide.
Key Competence ad qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Analyst, Social Media Strategist, Social Media Executive, or a similar position.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand the engagement metrics and KPI’s.
- Excellent knowledge of research requirements for social media strategy.
- Sound knowledge of social media scheduling platforms such as Hootsuite, Buffer, and others.
- Knowledge in Graphics design and video editing software such as Adobe, Canva, Vimeo e.t.c. will be an added advantage.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Outstanding proofreading and editing skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work for long periods of time as and when required.
- Sound knowledge of paid social media advertising.
- Ability to write catchy content.
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize them.
- In-depth understanding of various social media platforms and their algorithm changes.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding brand awareness experience will be preferred.
- A keen eye for details.
Closing Date : 21st May, 2021