Service Engineer At Bosch East Africa Ltd
Service Engineer At Bosch East Africa Ltd 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
- Perform after sales services to Industrial Boiler Business in Eastern African countries
- Acts as salesperson whilst visiting customers and sell Service products, like Retrofits/Modernization, maintenance contracts and spares
- Handle existing maintenance contracts
- Supervision and commissioning of new boilers
- Elaborate reports from each customer visit, with recommendation for spare parts and retrofits, also Backup boiler if need be.
- Constant liaising with boiler experts in Germany and other partners
- Create customer relationships and guarantee customer confidence in our services and Products.
- Good communication skills
- Proactive in maintenance recommendations
- Good time management
- Ability to build up customer relationship
- Leadership skills to coordinate installation teams
- Language:- Basic French and ability to learn to Fluency.
- Tertiary qualification: Mechanical/ Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering
Experience and Skills:
- At least 5 years in boiler maintenance and troubleshooting
- Boiler installation and maintenance
- Ability to be a salesman and build customer relationships
- At least 3 years experience working with boilers
- English speaking, reading and writing, French is an added advantage.
- Availability to travel within Kenya and other African countries
- Knowledge in Software programming or PLC.
- Excellent understanding of the decision-making mechanism in the (local) project business.
- High-level sales drive / orientation.
- Good analytical skills
- Able to take decisions and create a direction for future development
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and keen eye on engineering and electrical drawings interpretation.
Vacancies in IT & TelecomsView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.