Hr Officer 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Our client is looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a human resources plan and personnel management policies and procedures
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures.
- Monitor staff performance through conducting performance appraisals and giving feedback.
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
- Prepare reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism, employee turnover and low morale among the workforce.
- Actively take part in the staffing function right from Recruitment, selection and placement to termination.
- Training and development of all staff, new and current.
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and advise on human resource and work related issues.
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis and process employee requests for external training while complying with set policies and procedures
- Monitor scheduled absences such as leave or travel and coordinate actions to ensure the staff absence has been adequately covered off to ensure continuity of Services.
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization
- Must have a degree or a Higher diploma in Human Resource Management
- Must be a member of IHRM
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Influencing and negotiating skills to implement personnel policies; potential to handle a leadership role
- Integrity and approach-ability
- Good interpersonal skills, and analytical skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.