Senior Programme Lead – Y-act, Youth In Action At Amref Kenya
Senior Programme Lead – Y-act, Youth In Action At Amref Kenya 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Education and Knowledge
• Advanced degree in public health, social studies, public policy or other relevant field.
• Strong and passionate commitment to and knowledge of youth and adolescents’ policy and programmatic priorities in Africa.
• Results-based programme management for (I)NGOs and donor-funded initiatives of similar scope.
• Team leadership and management of teams for high-performance.
• At least 5 years’ experience, including 3 years of leadership experience in results-based
programming for donor-funded programmes of similar scope.
• Experience implementing/leading successful youth and adolescents’ advocacy initiatives in the region (Africa).
• Experience in senior management/leadership roles will be an added advantage
Competences and skills
• Passionate about youth in all their diversity.
• Proven experience effectively leading and mentoring teams for high performance.
• Demonstrated experience fostering and strengthening relationships and partnerships with targeted stakeholders.
• Ability to exercise confidentiality, integrity, tact and discretion when dealing with diverse groups of people and processes.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, negotiation and networking skills
Senior Programme Lead – Y-ACT
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
• Demonstrated excellent decision making and problem solving skills
• Ability to work and report to multiple partners.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
How to apply
Interested? Please visit our website www.amref.org to view the full Job description. You will be directed to our online portal where you will need to create an account successfully in order for you to be able tosubmit your application. Please note that you will receive an email confirmation for creation of accountand an acknowledgment email upon submitting your application. Deadline for submission of applications:
30th June 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.