Senior Manager Demand Management At Kcb Bank Kenya
Senior Manager Demand Management At Kcb Bank Kenya 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The Senior Manager Demand Management will be responsible for providing governance and management of the demand pipeline from business divisions and act as a partner for the business functions to capture, structure, align and plan business demand and match this demand with the Technology supply function’s capacity. He/She will ensure consistent capturing and prioritization of the demand towards technology and regular, transparent and objective alignment and prioritization of demand.
- Maintain an up-to-date view of the delivery capacity of the technology division, taking into consideration the resource constraints across the entire chain of the technology organization ranging from business analysis, development, change management, quality assurance, project and transition management.
- Facilitate the annual planning cycle of business initiatives through the Senior relationship managers covering Commercial and Ancillary Divisions, including the bundling of initiatives, the capture and validation of expected benefits and delivery efforts required.
- Create a progressive delivery plan of business initiatives for the fiscal year with committed delivery timelines and associated resource plans for communication through the divisional relationship managers.
- Manage the escalation process with GCTO and Divisional Directors, where demand outstrips supply to achieve an acceptable resolution leading to a re-prioritization of initiatives across divisions or Divisional Directors sponsoring costs for a temporary increase in resources to meet accelerated timelines.
- Manage a team of Change Evaluation Analysts that will collate and verify data required to estimate the effort to deliver a business initiative, the resource profiles required and the expected business outcome as a basis for prioritization.
- Develop and measure KPI’s for Demand Management and report progress against these KPI’s in a transparent manner to enable tracking the effectiveness of the Demand Management function.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Business-related field from a recognized university.
- Certification in ITIL Foundation or Project Management is required.
- 5 years’ experience in Technology within banking or related sector and performing a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a track record of building relationships with business functions.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 2nd July 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.