Senior Lecturer In Procurement & Logistics At Kca University
Senior Lecturer In Procurement & Logistics At Kca University 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
To facilitate quality learning through teaching, administration and academic advisory work and ensure an outstanding student learning experience.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Teach and facilitate learning at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels through lecturers, seminars, workshops, tutorials and other learning situations as assigned by the HOD from time to time.
- Participate in the development, administration and marking of exams, assignments and continuous assessments tests.
- Assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, Achievement and attendance.
- Provide advice, guidance and feedback to students to support their academic progress and referring student to support services as appropriate.
- Contribute to the development, planning and implementation of high-quality curriculum.
- Participate in supervision and assisting of undergraduate and post graduate students in their research work.
- Carry out research and produce publications, as well as other research outputs, in line with personal objectives agreed in the Faculty Annual Assessment Review (FAAR)
- Participate in writing of research proposals and applying of research grants.
- Contribute and participate in the development in the departmental and faculty seminars aimed at sharing research outcomes and building interdisciplinary collaboration within and outside the department.
- Provide pastoral care to students through academic advising and counselling.
- Contribute to departmental, faculty and/or University wide working groups or committee as, when requested to do so;
- Undertake continuous professional development and participate in staff development and training activities to update and enhance skills;
- Maintain proper records of students’ examination, assignments and continuous assessments tests and ensure they are keyed in examination records management system in time;
- Attend departmental, Faculty and University-wide meetings with other staff members;
Qualifications And Experience
- PhD Degree in Procurement and Logistics
- At least 8 years’ teaching experience at University level
- Should have published at least 4 peer reviewed articles in distinguished academic journals
- Has attained the Academic Rank of a Senior lecturer
OTHER SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent research skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Time management skills and attention to detail