Senior Design Officer At Kenya Broadcasting Corporation (kbc)
Senior Design Officer At Kenya Broadcasting Corporation (kbc) 1 PositionKenya Broadcasting Corporation
Kenya Broadcasting Corporation is a State Corporation committed to excellence in broadcast services to our audience, customers and the public. Its aim is to inform, educate and entertain the public through Radio and Television services. The Corporation wishes to fill the following vacant positions with dynamic, self-driven and results-oriented professionals to achieve its corporate objectives.
Reporting to Chief Design Officer, the job holder will be responsible for coming up with design concepts that fit the client’s needs.
- Coming up with design concepts and execution that fit client’s needs
- Following up on suppliers to ensure the brief is executed to detail and delivered to strict deadlines
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in media (particularly design software and trends) through continuous research
- Presenting options for design treatment
- Execution of design projects as per deadlines and budget
- Coordinating with technical crew, production & Advertising teams to graphically interoperate and execute projects.
- Degree in Graphic Design with three years experience
- Diploma or Higher Diploma Graphic Design with six years experience
- Being a registered member of the Design Association of Kenya or design-related professional body would be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe creative suite, 3D animation software such as 3DMAX & Cinema 4D, NLE software such as Final Cut.
- Digital media skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- IT Proficiency
Shortlisted applicants will be required to provide the following documents:-
- Certificate of good conduct
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority.