Senior Consultant - Digital Banking At Temenos
Senior Consultant - Digital Banking At Temenos 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The Senior Consultant for Infinity is responsible for leading Discovery / Design / Build / Delivery & provide techno-functional support and expertise advice at client site throughout all stages of TEMENOS Infinity implementation projects. The Consultant will have demonstrated experience in leading & executing digital projects successfully.
- Being the Lead digital implementation Consultant, generally without day-to-day supervision or direction.
- Provide guidance and advice to less experienced consultants in case of complex technical issues during the implementation (e.g. configuration of TEMENOS products and local developments) and client relationship development.
- Has strong proficiency in the tools, systems and procedures that are used to accomplish the job.
- The consultant has good techno-functional knowledge to walk through one or more of the following Products: Infinity Retail, Infinity SME, Real Time Engagement, Customer On-boarding & Origination.
- Configuration of TEMENOS Infinity product and interfaces, according to the definitions supplied,
- Data migration and related activities.
- Provide expertise to clients in the definition of additional standard enhancements.
- Identify, define and coordinate any development activities that may occur during the implementation of TEMENOS products, such as additional specific functionality, interfacing to external systems or conversion programs to be built.
- Install custom enhancements and validate technical setup and conduct necessary testing to ensure user acceptance and global quality of the solution delivered.
- Provide clear and concise documentation for internal and external use.
- Conduct client training as necessary.
- Coordinate with the TEMENOS maintenance groups to ensure that the Infinity product problems encountered by the client are understood and resolved.
- Supervise, if and when needed, over specific technical parts of the digital banking implementation plan.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Professional with a minimum of three years of experience in software technical consultancy, ideally in a banking environment.
- Overall, > 12 years of IT technical experience in application development with assignments involving Analysis, Designing, implementation, Testing and Production support. Currently must be working at architect level.
- > 5 years of experience in Infinity Suite of products and hands-on experience on latest versions covering all channels and platforms.
- Extensive experience closely working with technical team of client and proposing optimum solution.
- Excellent knowledge and skills in the areas Java, JSP/Servlet, J2EE design patterns, JDBC, DHTML, Struts, Hibernate, HTML5, CSS3.0, JSON, App server & Web servers, network connections.
- Excellent knowledge of Service Integration Concepts (especially integration with RESTFUL services/ SOAP based web services).
- Must be able to design and develop solutions for Non-Functional Requirements such as Performance analysis & tuning, Benchmarking/load testing, Security guidelines and testing.
- Excellent knowledge of XML, XHTML, prevalent XML parsers and related technologies, JSON, XPath.
- Excellent understanding of standard protocols like HTTP/HTTPS and session management concepts.
- Complete knowledge on Security concepts such as Cryptography & prevalent web vulnerabilities would be an added advantage.
- Extensive knowledge on SSO implementation would be certainly an added advantage
- Good SQL knowledge and experience with at least one of the leading Databases like Oracle, SQL Server.
- Good understanding of the full SDLC & MADP and experience with Methodologies (Waterfall, Agile etc.).
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.