Senior Business Intelligence Developer At Equity Bank Kenya
Senior Business Intelligence Developer At Equity Bank Kenya 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The Data developers will ensure the enterprises Data is stored and maintained in an efficient manner to ensure that insight can be derived from the Data assets. Interpret BI business requirements into technical data designs and technical data models, Debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting the warehouse solutions, writing relational and multidimensional database queries and implementing extraction loading and transform tools/scripts. He will be responsible for aggregating data from multiple sources in an efficient data storage .
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- BI development activities including repository development, report development and publishing.
- Data analysis inline with the analytical capabilities being generated and developed
- Manage and maintain analytical packaged solutions
- Write relational and multidimensional database queries
- Design and architect BI solution in meeting business users needs.
- Support implemented BI solutions by: monitoring and tuning queries and data loads, addressing user questions concerning data integrity, monitoring performance and communicating functional and technical issues.
- Generate insight from vast amount of Data
Technical Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science , Engineering or a related discipline
- Advanced Data visualization expertise using Microsoft Power BI , Tableu or Oracle OBIEE.
- Experience in a complex data environment, hands-on Data transformation project and in full life cycle Business Intelligence implementation.
- Hands on experience in relational and multi-dimensional data modeling, including multiple source systems from databases and flat files, and the use of standard data modeling tools, preferably Oracle Data Warehousing
- Work closely with BI analysts and business to deliver effective global BI solution in a timely manner
- Hands on ETL development experience.
- Strong proven analytical skills to solve and model complex business requirements
- Sound understanding of BI Best Practices/Methodologies, relational structures, dimensional data modeling, structured query language (SQL) skills, data warehouse and reporting techniques
- Adherence to all development standards and protocols including the likes of Change Management, Code Review, Documentation and Testing
- Educate and advise internal customers on how to leverage available data for consumption
- Experience with Oracle Data services and Web services a strong plus, data modeling experience a plus
- Essential Knowledge
- Financial /sector – Banking /Insurance and Telco knowledge is critical for this role
- Key Critical Competencies
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
Vacancies in Banking & Financial ServicesView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.