Security Supervisor(female) 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
We are looking to hire a Female Security Supervisor . She must be an individual who understands security management obligations (including statutory obligations), requirements and dynamics.we are looking to recruit persons with high integrity and dedication to work with us.
The jobholder will be responsible tor supervising and coordinating security operations for the protection of stall, Fund property and to ensure value adding security management services.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Manage and provide specialized security support for the company's geographical locations. Ensure that security at the company's ofﬁces, premises and properties are all effectively executed and respond to security emergencies in the company.
• Coordinate security activities and ensure timely reporting and operation of outsourced security personnel.
• Contract management and supervision of outsourced security ﬁrms, ensure effective protection of company properties
• Supervise outsourced security ﬁrms. Coordinate the opening and locking of ofﬁces and take custody as well as record keys for Fund ofﬁces at the head office.
• Liaise with external security agencies and specialized private security and safety service providers on matters of security of the Fund and stakeholders.
• Carry out security risk audits and assessments in order to advise management about improvement on security measures and procedures to mitigate the risks.
• Coordinate the opening and locking of ofﬁces and take custody as well as record keys for ofﬁces.
• Liaise with external security agencies and specialized private security and safety service providers on matters of security of the company and stakeholders.
• Train and sensitize staff on security matters, vet applications of external security providers, review draft security policies and manuals.
• Monitor daily branch security operation.
• Update staff details and contacts in the system.
• Provide leadership in designing, implementation and review of security management processes, ﬂows and policies.
• Promptly investigate all cases of fraud and other security related breaches ensuring that cases are reported to police and handled appropriately.
• Draw budget estimates tor the security section, monitor and report on this element of the budget. Budget should mainly cover safety equipment, detection equipment (CCTV, Access Control system], investigations, etc.
• Participate in business continuity planning and disaster recovery implementation
• Participate in ad hoc committees whenever nominated
• Attend meetings, workshops and train staff in the security section.
• Diploma in related ﬁeld from a recognised University or Institution.
• Experience in and security background is a MUST
Related Job Experience
- Knowledge and experience in cyber crime management is an added advantage.
- Practical knowledge of digital security systems like COW, Access control, intrusion detection systems etc.
- has experience of using computer software e.g. spreadsheet, word processor
- ability to assist in security management and control
- supervisory ability to motivate a team
- person with management skills
- genuine desire to provide security services with a high degree of personal responsibility
- ability to work under pressure
- must have experience of more than 3 years on a similar position
- full driving licence
- Must be of mature age from 26 yrs and above.
• Communication & Interpersonal skills
• Leadership and supervisory skills
• Report writing skills
• Ability to plan ahead of time
• Analytical skills with attention to detail equipment
• Creativity and Innovation skills
• Team work skills
• Driving skills
• Computer skills.
• Investigation and information Intelligence skills.
• Knowledge and experience of identifying and assessing security risks
• Problem solving and decision making skills
• Knowledge in the use of standard security and communications