Sales Manager, East Africa At Man Energy Solutions
Sales Manager, East Africa At Man Energy Solutions 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
- Definition of the target and achievement of order intake for the assigned region and product range.
- Responsible for East Africa market to be based in Nairobi
- Responsible to support the growth strategies within the region (budget quotations, order intake, revenue/casing, customer visits), follow up on open payments
- Win new customers with a systematic approach / and get understanding and agreement on general terms and conditions
- Registration, acceptance of MAN products with all customers /end users so that each product gets the best chance in the market.
- Builds customers relationships from prospecting to closing / foster relationship with agents
- Negotiate/approve contracts and service agreements
- Develop and implements marketing plans, oversees the sales budget
- Regional coordination between customers/agents and headquarters
- Collect & communicate market intelligence / competitors activities, project opportunities
- Quarterly Business Review / Reporting in a structured and professional manner
- Engineering degree or equivalent technical background
- Commercial Background preferably MBA
- Detailed understanding of the business both technical and commercial levels
- Seasoned sales / marketing experience with 5 to 7 years of related experience, preferably in the heavy equipment manufacturing / machines
- Experience on after sales support of heavy fuel engines and compressors
Vacancies in SalesView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.