Sales Executive 2 PositionsEmploi Recruitment
Sales executives develop and oversee sales campaigns to promote products and services revenue. The role of a sales executive encompass creative, analytical, commercial, negotiation skills and aggressive skills.
Duties and Responsibility
- Research and establishing contact with prospective customers and clients for the company Acting as a company representative in trade shows and other related events.
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts Carry out market storms, Email marketing, making cold calls to potential clients.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all the company’s products that you handle.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Carry out market research; sourcing of clients; writing of sales report.
- Among other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you from time to time.
- Certificate or Diploma in any relevant field.
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets.
17,000-20,000 plus commissions