Sales Enablement Coordinator At Uber
Sales Enablement Coordinator At Uber 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
About the Role
The Kenya Eats team mission in 2021 is to grow profitably. To that effect we are working on topline order and GB growth. This candidate could help us grow orders by improving selection to increase acquisition of new eaters and generate more orders from our active eaters.
What You'll Do
- To manage inbound leads and generate new leads to sell UberEats to restaurants/retailers
- To secure restaurants/retailers on the Eats platform at an effective service fee rate
- To support onboarding of restaurants/retailers and improve their value proposition to the app e.g. generating resto-led promotions/offers
- Working with the UberEats Kenya team to onboard restaurants/retailers effectively and get them visibility on the app
- Strategically prioritizing key restos/retailers i.e. develop selection criteria and prioritize effort on biggest potential movers of topline growth
- Support new vertical growth of UberEats Kenya by securing and onboarding key retail partners
What the Candidate Will Need
- Business acumen - understanding of the UberEats business model and how to interact with stakeholders on it
- Negotiation - being able to posit the UberEats position vs. the stakeholders and find common ground
- Teamwork - being team oriented. A lot of dependencies within this role on other members of UberEats Kenya and the broader Eats organization
- Setting goals and adhering to them - previous experience in executional excellence in a project context
- Experience working in teams and owning goals/KPIs and communicating progress/status effectively
- Experience negotiating with a difficult client/context and getting a positive outcome - problem solving and thought development on initiatives to unlock the difficult situation
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Vacancies in Transport & LogisticsView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.