Sales Account Manager At Motorcare Uganda Nissan
Sales Account Manager At Motorcare Uganda Nissan 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The Sales Account Manager will execute the sales strategies in line with the company’s overall strategy. He/she will ensure that there are activity plans in place to deliver sustained profitability for our brands. He/ She will further ensure that customers’ needs and requests are responded to in a timely manner.
• Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ respective needs and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
• Selling all our brands that is, Nissan, BMW, Suzuki Motorbikes, Tyres, Workshop services, and parts. Any other brands that may come on board.
• Draw proposals and quotations for clients
• Building and maintaining relationships with customers.
• Managing and generating sales from the Customer Relation Management (CRM) System
• Follow up and participate in 4×4 driver training for customers on a monthly basis.
• Carry out routine duties as per the HSEQ guidelines
• Adhere to the KJAER GROUP Way of Management (policies & values)
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
At a minimum, the Sales Account Manager should have the following qualifications:
• Degree, preferably in a Business-related field/Sales and Marketing, Commerce/Administration
• Customer relations skills
• Fluent in English; verbal and written
• Self-motivated and a self-starter
• People and service oriented
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills with a winning personality – able to close deals.
• Basic business math skills, Administration, Financial and computer skills
• Experience in automotive industry
• Driving skills with a valid driving permit