Relationship Manager- Workplace Banking At Orient Bank
Relationship Manager- Workplace Banking At Orient Bank 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Market the Bank’s products and manage customer relationships in order to acquire profitable business through the creation, development and maintenance of high quality customer advisory relationships and customer loyalty programmes in order to realise the bank’s mission and vision.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Generate new business to achieve defined sales targets in liabilities and assets to grow market share.
• Recommend changes required to meet target customers’ expectations whilst fully in compliance with Bank policies.
• Interpret customer requests and provide integrated product solutions in line with the bank’s policies and procedures.
• Evaluate bank’s products on a regular basis and make recommendation on the necessary improvements required.
• Plan, review, formulate and implement strategies necessary to acquire and, sustain accounts in the commercial sector of the market.
• Review and maintain a comprehensive database of existing relation-ships/prospects.
• Review applications for credit facility and make appropriate recommendations/decisions in line with the Bank’s policy.
• Review and analyze and screen applications for credit based on the Bank’s credit risk procedures.
• Initiate and carry out recovery action on non-performing credit facilities on assigned accounts.
Key Performance Indicators
• Market Share Growth.
• Percentage of retained customers.
• Quality of Customer Base.
• Size of asset portfolio vs. target.
• Growth of Risk Assets and Liabilities under his/her portfolio
• Turnaround time for loan recovery
• Reduction of arrears rate (NPR)
• Number of products sold to clients
Min. Education Qualification
• A Bachelor’s Degree preferably from a recognized university.
• A post graduate degree or a professional qualification will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of 3 years Banking experience.
• Prior experience in relationship management is an added advantage.
Key Required Skills
• Knowledge of banking operations, policies and procedures.
• In-depth knowledge of the bank’s products and services.
• Relationship management skills.
• Professional disposition.
• Problem solving & Analytical skills
• Result Orientation.
• Report writing skills
• Attention to details