Regional Sales Manager At Reeds Africa Consult
Regional Sales Manager At Reeds Africa Consult 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Reeds Africa consult (RAC) offers a broad scale of Human resource services designed to provide professional supports for the growing needs of today’s corporate organizations. Our services includes the entire employee life cycle in an organization from the point of recruitment, training and development, policy development, compliance audits, provision of HR tools to achieve overall business success from the HR perspective. Reeds Africa consult (RAC) consultants have a combined experience of over 18 years and are very well capable of achieving sustainable, productive performance growth with full compliance as your HR partner of choice.
Our client in an up-market Bar & Restaurant in Nairobi is seeking to hire Restaurant Manager
To oversee the successful running of a restaurant by hiring qualified staff, monitoring customer satisfaction, and ensuring that all products and beverages are ordered in the correct quantities.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff
- Keeping a meticulous record of income and expenses.
- Overseeing stock levels and ordering supplies
- Communicating with customers to receive feedback and manage complaints.
- Producing staff rotas and assigning duties.
- Taking reservations and pre-orders
- Preparing and presenting sales reports
- Keeping statistical and financial records
- Assessing and improving profitability by making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant
- Setting targets for the staff members
- Handling administration and paperwork
- Liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities and sales representatives
- Agreeing and managing budgets
- Planning and updating menus
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
- Promoting and marketing the business
Skills and Qualifications
- BSc degree in Business Administration; Hospitality Management.
- At least 6 years proven work experience as a supervisor.
- Strong management skills and team management.
- Strong Business acumen.
- Good track record in meeting set targets.
- Experience in Marketing and events.