Regional Sales Manager At Nestlé
Regional Sales Manager At Nestlé 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Develop and implement a three-year General trade strategy ensuring annual customer plans are aligned with overall business and customer strategies, while achieving immediate and medium-long term profitable and sustainable sales objectives.
Drive Channel and Customer Knowledge through developing an understanding of Trade strategy, business plans, cost structures, and being able to acquire solid knowledge of customers and their operations.
Effective Business Planning through Development of geographical, channel and customer trade plans by setting clear objectives and tactics that are aligned to Integrated Commercial Planning. Implementation follow up and liaison with distributor leadership teams to achieve workable Field Sales Plans. Top-notch engagement with relevant stakeholders internally to obtain needed functional support for execution. Ability to embrace and deploy technology will be key.
A day in the life of...
- Managing Top-to-Top relationships within the Distributor directorship and key Nestlé senior managers whilst working cross functionally to identify prioritise and develop commercial initiatives that meet the need of consumer, shoppers, customer and Nestlé.
- Responsible for the overall execution and strategy in general trade within assigned geography.
- Drive excellence in execution by practically identifying relevant and actionable measures to track excellence in execution through liaising with Sales force team as well as internal stake holders to ensure timeous execution of agreed Channel/Customer/Shopper related activities.
- Ensure the expected values and standards of Nestlé are visibly and behaviourally adopted by the Trade in the region and that the staff are sufficiently trained to deliver the expected standards of execution as outlined in Nestlé Code of Business Standards.
What will make you successful
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or any Sales Related Field
- 5 years or more experience in leadership within FMCG
- Energetic, self-starter with ability to lead and motivate a large group
- Demonstrated knowledge of General Trade, along with experience in developing and implementing strategies
- Ideal candidate should have experience in multiple sales regions within the country. Exposure into emerging modern trade operations and opportunities will be advantageous
- Results driven with a proven track record in consistently delivering & exceeding business targets and working with Distributors.
- Problem solving, ability to interpret and analyse market research, trends, syndicated data and competitive data trends.
- Financial awareness of Return on Investment
- Willingness to travel within the country
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.