Recruitment Intern At M-kopa
Recruitment Intern At M-kopa 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
This position is within the Human Resources Team in Kenya. This individual will work closely with the Senior Lead- Talent Acquisition on staffing needs. The Recruiter intern will work on various positions ranging from junior-level to mid-level roles within M-KOPA.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS (Main activities undertaken by the jobholder and reflective of the most important features of the job)
- Post all job vacancies on Fuzu, Shortlist, and the website and try to find other channels.
- Screen, shortlist and conduct phone interviews with potential candidates, follow up with hiring managers on recruitment, interviews, and reference checks
- Make sure candidates receive rejection email if not suitable
- Send Job offers and make sure to follow up with candidates on job offer acceptance
- Maintain Recruitment Tracking sheet, to be updated and shared on a weekly basis
- Provide advice to the hiring managers for transparent and efficient recruitment processes. This includes educating hiring managers on the culture fit of candidates, retention risks, previous candidate feedback, and any other relevant concerns.
- Develop a deep understanding of the M-KOPA’s culture and values and align these with sourcing and attracting talent.
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS & COMPETENCIES/ LICENCES & CERTIFICATIONS/ EDUCATION REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field or equivalent professional experience
- 1-year experience with recruitment/talent acquisition required.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to create, implement, maintain and improve recruitment strategies and systems in a high-volume context.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong change and project management skills, including the ability to manage time well, prioritize effectively, and handle multiple deadlines.