Radio Producer 1 PositionFamily Media
- RADIO PRODUCER
We are looking for a passionate and creative radio producer who will be responsible for facilitating a show from beginning to end.
Head of Production
Works directly with:
Presenters, Broadcast Assistants, Sales team
- Create content and manage the whole radio production process for both live and recorded programmes.
- Generate original ideas, identify suitable ideas from others, and carry out thorough research.
- Be able to generate original ideas, and to think creatively about how to communicate them to audiences
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned to you.
- Must be atleast 30 years of age
- Must list past Producer experience on the CV
- Have excellent writing and storytelling skills, with the ability to tailor and adapt content for different audiences and platforms
- Have knowledge of the radio market, different station and programme styles, and audience demographics
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the confidence and tenacity to pursue information, overcome obstacles and pitch ideas to senior colleagues
- Degree or Diploma in Mass Communication or in a related field
- Have at least 2 years’ experience as a Producer
- Must have strong time management and listening skills and have an eye for good quality production
- Ability to work effectively under pressure