Quality Control Inspector
Quality Control Inspector 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
This is a Plastic Manufacturing firm based in Kajiado looking for the following position to be based in Kajiado.
- Inspecting output samples using industry appropriate methods,such as comparing to standards,measuring dimensions and examining functionality.
- Checking that the assembly or production line adheres to standards and procedures and complying with legal requirements.
- Reviewing blueprints and specifications to compare to produced goods.
- Recording inspection results by completing reports,summarizing re-works and wastes and inputting data into quality database.
- Proposing improvements to the production process.
- Keeping measurement equipment operating accurately by following calibration requirements and calling for repairs.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
• Diploma in quality assurance
• ladies prefered
• Must have a minimum of 1-2years experience
• Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages
• Must demonstrate ability to execute work assigned with minimum supervision
• Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams
• Must demonstrate ability to multitask
• Must be a flexible person who is willing to learn and able to work flexible hours to achieve goals
• Should be an effective communicator with the ability to handle high level communication
• Must be able to work under pressure
Starting salary is 18,000-20,000
• Must be an honest person full of integrity in their personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities
Request for CV Editing HERE at a price of Ksh. 1400/=OR CALL/TEXT/WHATSAPP 0702068282