Public Relations Officer At Zetech University
Public Relations Officer At Zetech University 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
In line with our commitment to bring on board talented and motivated team members, we are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a Public Relations Officer.
Job Ref: ZU/10/25/109
Reporting to the Corporate Affairs and Public Relations Officer, the position holder will, among other duties be responsible for:
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases;
- Coordinating collation of information within the University for dissemination to relevant stakeholders;
- Conducting media relations including media invites and support services for coverage;
- Conducting press review and media Monitoring;
- Organizing and attending promotional events;
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns;
- Preparing reports and analysis;
- Writing and editing in house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports;
- Preparing and supervising the production of brochures handouts photographs, films etc;
- Maintaining and updating information on the Universities website;
- Managing,updating information and engaging with users on social media.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Journalism, Public Relations or Media studies;
- A minimum of 3 years of public relations / communication experience;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in photography and videography;
- Membership to professional body is an added advantage;
- Proficiency in digital media and graphic design tools is an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills;
- Crisis management skills;
- Awareness of different media and social media trends;
- Exemplary editing and proofreading skills;
- Ability to collaborate widely with various groups throughout the community;
- Ability to work in a flexible schedule and manage multiple tasks.