Public Relations Communications Intern At Skills To Grow Africa
Public Relations Communications Intern At Skills To Grow Africa 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and draft monthly social media schedules and posts under the guidance of the Director.
- Undertake monitoring and analyzing engagement on social media and drafting engagement reports.
- Draft compelling narratives for communications content, which could take the form of weekly technical bullets, success stories, social media graphics, etc.
- Under the guidance of the Director, support with compiling lessons learned, editing, design and layout of reports.
- Assist with keeping digitized, updated media and programme partners contact list.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or related field.
- A creative writer, with ability to write easy to read narratives on various topics.
- Proven experience using Microsoft Office, with interest and ability to learn new software.
- Experience using social media tools and channels, particularly blogging and content management system preferred.
- Graphic design, video production or digital photography skills an advantage.
- Motivated and energetic self-starter who takes initiative.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse team members.
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop new skills within the role.