Property Officer In Ol Kalou
Property Officer In Ol Kalou 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Property Officer Roles & Responsibilities;
- Conduct daily inspections of the property to ensure all assets are secure, record and report any preventive and corrective repairs and maintenance requirements to the Facilities & Property Manager for corrective action.
- Produce daily and weekly reports on a timely basis on maintenance issues to be communicated and escalated to the Facilities and Property Manager.
- Assume responsibility for the general security and safety of the property by supervising security company engaged, review security reports and daily occurrence books for accuracy and consistency and ensure all safety and security measures are maintained at a high standard and any issues are addressed as soon as they arise
- Supervise any contractor engaged to undertake repair work on site by following the provided specification for each repair work. In cases of major repair works, liaise with the Facilities &
- Property Manager to ensure specifications are met. Daily cleaning of the common arrears in the building Letting out vacant unit.
- Ensure rent is collected in good time.
- Maintain good relations and liaise with tenants to resolve any reported issues.
- Foster good working relationships with regulators and key service providers to ensure understanding of regulation requirements and timely compliance response.
- Ensure that all equipment on site is in good condition and report any faults or damages concerning the same.
- Monitor residents / tenant’s turnover and ensure all units are let out on timely basis.
- Review and approve all tenancy application file prior to move in, will a full due diligence as per policy.
- Maintain good relations and liaise with neighbors to resolve any reported issues.
- In cases of major repair works, liaise with the Facilities & Property Manager to ensure specifications are met.
- To ensure that staff and outsourced personnel are adequately instructed in safety and welfare matters regarding their specific responsibilities. Ensure that all equipment on site is in good condition and report any faults or damages concerning the same.
- Organize all residents’ meetings and oversee overall implementation of estate rules and regulations.
- The property caretaker will be responsible for general management and maintenance of the property which includes several residential units
- Any other duties that may be ascribed from time to time
Property Officer Skills & Qualifications;
- Diploma/Certificate in Technology in Real Estate Valuation and Property Management, and or alternatively.
- Experience working in an estate management for more than 2 years as a caretaker.
- At least 2 years’ experience in property management.
- Good management capability and commercial acumen.
- Good communication and writing skills, and PR, to be able to deal with tenants, service providers, and other parties.
- Good initiative and ability to organize and supervise building functions, services, and maintenance.
- Firm personality, with determination and energy.
- Results oriented.
Deadline: Friday 30th April 2021.