Project Manager At Echotel International Kenya Ltd
Project Manager At Echotel International Kenya Ltd 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Nairobi CBD Nairobi Details Number of Positions 1 Years Experience 4 years Minimum Qualification Bachelor Job Level Senior level Work Type Full time Company Industry Technology & Communication Employer Echotel International Kenya Ltd Description
The project Manager will be to interface with all project stakeholders to take projects from original concept through to final implementation.
Echotel is premier Pan-African corporate ICT solutions provider. We areinspired by possibility, and orchestrating innovative ICT solutions centered around a constantly evolving digital services gateway.
We use the best of the endless technology options available, and innovatively transform highly complex products and services into uniquely simple and integrated client solutions to give our clients the edge they need to succeed and build lifetime relationships with them.
You will thrive here if :
- You take pride in your work and continuously look to improve and grow
- You can operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don't worry we'll help)
- You believe data-led decision making is the norm
- You have a great attitude and see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
- You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
Reporting to the Head of Client Services, the Project Manager will be to interface with all project stakeholders to take projects from original concept through to final implementation.
He / She is the primary point of contact for assigned Projects and providing advice and assistance to the client in relation to Solutions provided and will be responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the completion of specific projects on time, on budget, and within scope.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties / vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Assist with the identification of opportunities through the business conversations that they have with clients, but their focus will remain on effective project delivery.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- The Project Manager will ensure that the project delivers the as-sold solution, remains within baselined budget, and is delivered on time, while achieving quality criteria and maintaining client satisfaction.
- Manage delivery of the project according to Echo Kenya Limited Project Management Methodology. This will include rigorous project scope control and management of change requests.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Communicate with key stakeholders regarding the status of their projects.
- Ensure that the project set-up, resources and operations are efficiently managed
- Manage client satisfaction, commitment and expectations to high service levels and manage escalations adequately.
- Act as the single point of contact between Echo Kenya Ltd and the client whilst taking accountability for all escalations relating to the project.
- Lead teams effectively within a matrixed environment. Will act as people managers and provide feedback to the relevant line managers.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Have a relevant University Degree, with at least 4 years working experience in Project Management, Project Management Certification is an added advantage.
- Display assertiveness and act as an example when it comes to client satisfaction.
- Possesses advanced communication, influencing and negotiating ability.
- Display confidence and detail-focused with problem-solving ability.
- Strong business acumen and a good understanding of general technology concepts are
- Required and Competent in project change management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification / Agile Delivery is an added advantage
- Have a good understanding of Agile Project Management Methodology
- Work towards advanced project management certification.
- Good understanding of project life cycles and takes responsibility for all aspects of the projects. Promote project services to both external and internal clients.
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES :
- Effective Planning and organizing Skills
- Business process analysis / modelling
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with clearly demonstrated methodologies to keep project teams and stakeholders well informed.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great attention to detail
- Strong business, financial acumen commercial experience.