Project Assistant/intern At Kenya Medical Association (kma)
Project Assistant/intern At Kenya Medical Association (kma) 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Kenya Medical Association (KMA) is a voluntary membership organization open to all medical and dental practitioners registered in the Republic of Kenya. KMA works closely with the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board (MPDB). It has joined its sister organizations within the East Africa region to form a cooperation in the health sector together with the medical regulatory bodies and the Ministries of Health. Under this initiative the three East African Associations formed the Federation of East African Medical and Dental Associations (FEMDA) in which KMA is an active member.
The Nairobi Division seeks to fill the position of Project Assistant/Intern. This position is answerable to the KMA Nairobi Division Executive.
Terms of engagement
It is a 6-month fixed-term, full time, paid internship which may run for a maximum of 12 months (2 terms), based on performance.
Duties and responsibilities
The key responsibilities and duties will be:
- Providing administrative and technical support to Nairobi Division.
- Assisting in correspondence with members.
- Designing, planning and implementing project activities: Developing project work plans and schedules.
- Establishing and maintaining collaboration with stakeholders.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree preferably in a business course
- IT skills with a working knowledge of basic Microsoft Office and networking applications is required
- Honesty, integrity and self motivation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Professionalism and the ability to work towards an objective under minimal supervision
Closing Date : 23rd May, 2021