Project Assistant (sports For Peace And Development) At Carolina For Kibera
Project Assistant (sports For Peace And Development) At Carolina For Kibera 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The Job holder will be responsible for roles is aimed at promoting peace, justice and social cohesion at the local and national level by use of sports as a tool for youths in Kibera to embrace alternatives to violence and peaceful cohesion and engage in meaningful livelihoods activities.
Education and Competencies
- Diploma in Community Development, Social Studies, Project Management and related field.
- Minimum 2 years in a similar position with demonstrated achievements.
- Informal Settlement experience is an added advantage.
- Great Interpersonal Skills.
- Team Player who is ready to learn and grow.
- Has empathy, is Positive and has encouraging personality.
- Has knowledge on child protection policy and implementation
- Has been able to implement youth mentorship curriculum
- Has knowledge on Microsoft office packages and among other ICT skills