Project Assistant At Dsw
Project Assistant At Dsw 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The main task for the Project Assistant is to support the VIVA –ITH project implementation in Kisumu. The Project Assistant will support the VIVA project officer in the day to day implementation of project activities.
Overall Goal: The Project Assistant supports the Programs and Projects department in successfully implementing Project goals. This position reports to the Project Coordinator.
S /He is responsible for youth organising and social mobilisation and coordination of capacity building actions at the project site to ensure the realisation of project objectives.
· Support the implementation of all project activities in liaison with the Project Officer.
· Support the implementation the DSW-supported program activities that complement the Youth Empowerment Initiative.
· Participate in partner meetings at the county level and support periodic project reviews and reflections.
· Undertake regular visits to project areas to backstop challenges and ensure project implementation is on course.
· Support the preparation of quality and timely project reports in accordance with the project document.
· Support the resource mobilisation efforts to ensure continued resourcing of DSW Programmes.
· Support documentation of lessons and actions to profile project outcomes.
· Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Requirements and Experience
· Diploma in community development or related field with at least 3 years’ working experience in an NGO setting.
· Trainings in participatory methodologies and an added advantage.
· Good understanding of youth and women empowerment and Reproductive health issues.
· Good networking and capacity building skills, good communication skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
· Ability to work independently and within a team.
· High level of personal integrity.
Deadline for application: 4 May, 2021 COB.