Project Assistant At Amref Kenya
Project Assistant At Amref Kenya 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Community Health and Development, Clinical Medicine,
Environmental Health or any other health related field.
Project Assistant – Global Fund Malaria Project
• At least three (3) years relevant work experience in community health programming preferably in
malaria prevention and control.
• Experience in Malaria, in Pregnancy implementation and other experience in Community Malaria
interventions is desired.
Skills and competencies
• Mentoring and Coaching
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Analytical and attention to details
• Good organization, planning and coordination skills
• A team player
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills
• ICT proficient
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
• Highly organised and ability to meet deadlines
Deadline for submission of applications: 30th June 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted