Product Manager 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
We are looking for a self-driven, innovative Product Manager. This is a strategic role that will enable you to take the lead in steering the team towards our vision through implementation of our growth strategy and product execution. We are looking for someone who will work to develop an in-depth understanding of our clients’. If you are looking to solve complex problems while making visible impact, in a software company we are looking for you.
- Lead qualitative and quantitative user experience research to inform product roadmap.
- Own the customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Take the lead in defining the scope of development for new and on-going product enhancements
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies with the finance team.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed and build product awareness and understanding.
- Build and lead the product team and product development systems and processes, including accountability metrics.
- Perform accurate pipeline reporting and forecasting in line with future market trends.
- Develop relevant documents or manuals on product management process and improvement
- At least 5 years in the Product Management.
- Customer centric and entrepreneurial with high appreciation of user experience.
- Have a track record of success in building products from customer research and feedback.
- Hands on approach on product discovery and development.
- Ability to think strategically, analytically and creatively
- Ability to effectively manage multiple work streams that span topics and stakeholders.
- Ability to motivate people, align interests, and wield influence with colleagues both internally and externally
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.