Product Manager At Brave Venture Labs
Product Manager At Brave Venture Labs 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
- Owns a product line within the company's technology ecosystem
- Works closely with the Head of Engineering to define architecture document
- Identify customer pain points and needs and leads discovery of solutions
- Deep understanding of company's customers, employees and ecosystem
- Can work with business intelligence tools such as Power BI and Google Data studio to gain insights on workings of the business
- Designs roadmaps for products; not limited but including apps, web apps, software
- Defines success criteria for product line they are in charge of
- Works with the Engineering teams to develop objectives for sprints and prioritize features for release.
- Develops detailed release, rollout and post-rollout plans
- Is the voice of the customer; both internal and external.
- Train the team on product knowledge as required.
- Work with various business teams to ensure that products and services meet customers’ current and future needs.
Skills And Qualifications
- At least 5 years’ experience in a product or engineering role.
- At least 1 year experience leading a product or engineering team.
- Must be conversant in design thinking process and product design lifecycle.
- Proof of an existing work/project portfolio will be required.
- Is collaborative, customer-centric and user-focused.
- Has a knack for solving problems and being proactive.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to directly interact with the skilled and semi-skilled labour force.
- Can handle multiple responsibilities at a go.
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills.
Vacancies in ManufacturingView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.