Procurement Manager At Mater Hospital
Procurement Manager At Mater Hospital 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The Mater Misericordiae Hospital, a leading Health Care provider is seeking to fill the above position.
POSITION SUMMARY: Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Procurement Manager shall be responsible for planning, administration and supervision of procurement & Supply chain operations, developing and implementing strategic initiatives.
- Develop and implement cost effective sourcing strategies.
- Ensure timely and efficient procurement of goods, works and services and observe transparency, fairness and competitiveness in the process.
- Participate in preparation of bidding documents, receipt of tenders and ensure that the bids are in safe custody where applicable.
- Prepare regulatory reports and ensure timely reporting to the relevant authority.
- Spearhead supplier prequalification and registration processes and conduct market surveys from time to time.
- Coordinate procurement activities on the e-platform.
- Ensure proper storage of goods received in the stores and proper inventory management
- Coordinate procurement and disposal activities including advertising, opening and evaluation of tender documents.
- Implement various procurement decisions including, preparation of contract documents.
- Maintain and archive tender, procurement documents and records for required period.
- Participate in the preparation of consolidated procurement and disposal plans and ensure adherence to approved Procurement & Disposal Plan.
Required Qualifications for the Position
- Degree in Procurement from a recognized university
- Professional qualification in procurement and supply chain management, or Diploma in CIPS or equivalent.
- Registered Member of KISM or CIPS.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in a similar position.
- Master’s degree in Procurement and experience in a healthcare industry is an added advantage.
Closing Date: 5thMay 2021