Pool & Gym Attendant – Cysuites Apartment Hotel At Cytonn Investments
Pool & Gym Attendant – Cysuites Apartment Hotel At Cytonn Investments 1 PositionCytonn Investments
Cytonn Investments is an investments and real estate company, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and DC Metro area – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region. Our alternative investments solutions are based on four main products: real estate, structured solutions, private equity and advisory. Most of the investment opportunities in Sub Saharan Africa are not in the listed markets, hence our focus on alternative investments to find uncommon value and returns for our clients.
The hotel has fitness facilities to help you keep up with your fitness regime while staying with us.
The pool & gym attendant will be serving the needs of the business and guests by effective service delivery in the pool and gym area to ensure guest satisfaction and safety. The key duties and responsibilities will be to work with colleagues in all departments to ensure efficient operation and timely service at the pool and gym area in line with the best service standards.
- Greet all guests upon arrival at the pool and the gym, issue and collect towels while returning them to the laundry.
- Provide excellent service consistent with the hotels standards operating procedures and brand attributes.
- Ensure swimming pools and the complete gym area is clean at any times and report any maintenance issues to maintenance department
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of gym and also pool deck and facilities including straightening and stacking chairs, collecting soiled towels and trash, moving chairs, towels, replacing flags, and cleaning signs
- Observes and patrols pool and gym areas and also enforces safety regulations.
- Facilitate and maintain consistent pool safety programs, training, and documentation to ensure the overall safety of guests in the pool area.
- Identify and report defects throughout the pool and gym area, notify supervisors and concerned departments immediately of hazards, injuries, equipment or processes that negatively affect the operations.
- Willing to take ownership of all guest requests and complaints, try to resolve issues immediately and follow up to ensure the guests satisfaction.
- Maintaining the pool including treating, cleaning, brushing and any other necessary pool maintenance
- Assist customers in safe exercising and proper body alignment.
- Ensure that fitness equipment and tools are maintained in safe and good working conditions.
- Conduct fitness classes to meet the physical abilities and interest of customers.
- Report to management in need of fitness equipment maintenance and repair works.
- Deliver consistent guests service while exceeding guests expectations and providing all other supporting services.
- Any other duties as shall be assigned from time to time
- At least 1 year’s work experience in a similar position
- Must have a life guard certificate
- A certificate in physical fitness/physical Education is an added advantage
- First Aid training
- Have undergone a Fire, Life and Safety Training
- Flexibility to work various shifts including evenings and weekend
- Excellent Hospitality Skills
- Must be ethical and uphold the highest degree of integrity.