Plant Operators Required At The Nairobi Metropolitan Services (nms)
Plant Operators Required At The Nairobi Metropolitan Services (nms) 30 PositionsEmploi Recruitment
Plant Operators - 30 posts
Salary Scale: Ksh 25,470 - 33,950.
House Allowance: Ksh 6,750.
Commuter: Ksh 4,000.
- KCSE mean grade D Plain.
- Valid driving licence free from any current endorsement (s) for relevant class (es)
- Passed Occupational Trade Test I for Plant Operators.
- Ability to operate 2 plants of difficult rating A and B.
- Attended a first-aid certificate course lasting not less than 1 week at St John’s Ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology (KIHBIT).
- A minimum 3 years experience in operating any of the following plant/equipment; forklift, motor grade, shovel, excavator, roller or any other.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operating heavy plants of difficult rating A and B
- Keeping records of inventory of all plants in a project/unit
- Formulating and administering working techniques
- Assisting in costing and evaluating small roads and accesses
- Assisting in training plant operators