Operations Manager At Glovo
Operations Manager At Glovo 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Duties and responsibilities:
- Be the owner of the operational metrics for Kenya
- Work closely with Regional OPS and the GM of Kenya
- Manage Operations Specialists (team of +5 professionals). You will hire, train and mentor them.
- Understand, deep-dive, have under control and improve the supply status to ensure we deliver operational excellence and great customer experience.
- Evaluate strategic opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Implement, standardize and execute processes across all cities.
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement of the global operations thru out-of-the-box thinking.
3+ years of experience in high demanding positions (operations, consulting, investment banking, etc.). Experience in on-demand is a plus.
- Experience managing high-performance teams. Inspire, coach and mentor the team to support their development and competency.
Degree in Engineering, Economics or similar.
Strong analytical skills are a must.
Strong organisational skills and delegation, ability to prioritise and multitask, work well under pressure, handle multiple issues simultaneously in a dynamic environment.
Combine a day by day and tactic management with a strategic and long term view.
Outstanding leadership skills and relationship with peers and other departments.
Open to change (changes seeker).
Effective communication skills (both to the team and upstream).
Out of the box thinker and high level of self-initiative (proactive in finding new solutions to new issues).
Results oriented, autonomous and efficient.
Knowledge in SQL
- Project Management experience
Vacancies in UncategorizedView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.