Ongoing Recruitment At Tpb Bank
Ongoing Recruitment At Tpb Bank 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Manager Agribusiness at TPB Bank
TPB Bank PLC seeks to appoint dedicated, self-motivated and highly organized Manager, Agribusiness (1 position) to join the Directorate of Retail Business Banking team.
DIRECT REPORTING LINE SENIOR MANAGER CREDIT
LOCATION DAR ES SALAAM
WORK SCHEDULE As per TPB Bank PLC Staff regulations
SALARY Commensurate to the Job Advertised
Manager Agribusiness is responsible for managing all functions relating to Agribusiness. Further, to ensure good customer service, improved performance and profitability as well as effective risk control and management in line with TPB’s lending Policy and procedures.
To ensure efficient operations of the Agri loan products and proper coordination of activities with other departments/related business partners.
- Appraise Agri -loan products in his/her area of operation/zone and forward to Senior Manager Credit with recommendations
- Review credit appraisals from Agri Loan Officers/Loan Officers before forwarding to Head
- Monitor and Supervise all Agri-loans issued and disbursed in his/her area of operation/zone to ensure good and quality
- Training and coaching Agri-Loan Officers/Loan Officers on Agri-loan product appraisals.
- Ensure weekly/monthly/monthly Agri-loan portfolio report indicating performance and status are prepared and submitted on
- Assist branches and zones to prepare budget for’ all Agri-loan products in his/her area of operation/zones.
- Prepare and review strategies for marketing of Agri-loan products both existing and or be developed from time to
- Prepare action plan for implementation and achievement of budget objectives for his/her area of operation/zone.
- To ensure that branches are complying with the established Agribusiness policies which include applicant’s assessment procedures, credit investigation procedures and a loan monitoring system designed to provide information concerning the performance of the micro-credit
- To ensure regularization of loan documentation by the branch / sub-branch managers for all Agri loan products prior to disbursement of
- To make regular follow up of stuck up Agri loan products and initiate recovery measures in order to regularize them
- To ensure that Agri loan products quality and loss provisioning is maintained at the acceptable limits as prescribed in the TPB Credit
- Any other duties as may be assigned to her/him from time to time by the higher authorities
- Holder of a first degree in Agribusiness/Economics or its equivalent
- Master Degree will be an added advantage
- An experience of three years with financial institutions lending to agriculture or with large Agri-companies or NGO’s dealing with agriculture
- Conversant with standard computer applications (Excel, Word and Access)
- Good business management, leadership, coaching and team building
- Good credit assessment and project appraisal skills
- Good communication with high proficiency in the use of (English and Kiswahili)
- Good knowledge of banking operations at branch level and core banking system
- Good customer relationship and sound understanding of bank’s loan products, policies and
- Market competitive packages, commensurate with the qualifications and experience
- Ability to work under pressure and minimal
- Personable and able to relate to people at all