Ongoing Recruitment At Fida Kenya. Apply Now!!!)
Ongoing Recruitment At Fida Kenya. Apply Now!!!) 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
FIDA Kenya is a Nonprofit organization aiming to improve the legal standing of women in Kenya. With details of events, annual reports and membership.
The Strategic Information & Evaluation Assistant will assist the M&E Officer in designing data collection tools; conduct data collection, analysis and reporting; and follow up with project teams to ensure effective program implementation. S/he will additionally work with Programs Team to ensure efficient, accurate, and transparent data flow, with particular focus on demonstrating the impact of FIDA-Kenya programs to the beneficiaries.
- Support in development and review of relevant and quality data collection tools for quantitative and qualitative monitoring and evaluation activities.
- Conduct assessments/ audits to ensure data quality, transparency, and integrity based on agreed indicators.
- Participate in the planning and conducting field data collection and monitoring exercises.
- Assist M&E Officer to track project/program results including quality, outcomes, impact, and compliance with set standards.
- Work with the program team and M&E officer to ensure monitor strengths and gaps in existing projects/ programs and services and for reporting on donor commitments.
- Incorporate feedback obtain from various monitoring activities to ensure continuous improvement of data management systems.
- Assist in the development of M&E plans for all funding proposals and ensure the same is followed up during implementation.
- Review monthly program progress reports as per the approved quarterly work plans and monthly activities schedule and provide alert to the respective program officers to avoid delays in implementation.
- Support M&E Officer to prepare M&E related reports for in line with both internal and donor reporting requirements.
- Actively participate in the development, maintenance, and dissemination of strategic program information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Information Sciences, or Statistics.
- Must have a minimum 2 years of experience in M&E and/or research preferably in an NGO sector.
- Demonstrable experience using a variety of quantitative methodologies for data analysis including analyses using statistical tools such as Ms Excel, Google Sheets, SPSS, or STAT.
- Experience in conducting program evaluations, including designing data collection tools/instruments, data visualization and presentation and successfully drafting M&E technical reports.
- Proven experience in performance measurement, including indicator selection, target setting, and developing M&E and/performance monitoring plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Swahili.
- Ability to frequently travel across the country for data collection and monitoring exercises.